Social conscience, sustainability, technology transfer, efficiency and quality are the key principles of Sheppard Robson.
Since its foundation in 1938 the Practice has demonstrated excellence in design and innovation with early projects setting a precedent for the design approach.
From the renowned Churchill College, in Cambridge designed in the 1950’s, to the pioneering technical education facility that once was the Ford plan in Dagenham, Essex; groundbreaking work in modular construction undertaken in the post war era to the current winning designs for the governments Design for Manufacture competition, Sheppard Robson has demonstrated continual design and thought leadership within the industry.
The Practice has offices in both London and Manchester, with open plan studios organised to allow communication vital to the creative process. Sheppard Robson also forms collaborative working relationships with the industry’s foremost consultants and contractors to continually ensure design excellence.
Employing over 300 people, Sheppard Robson operates across six sectors and is responsible for major projects all over the UK and in Europe, winning over 90 awards.